Those that have come Before that we shall never forget.
- Master Wilson, Died Day 1 Thunder and Rain, year 18.
- Master Wilson was captured by Santa Canibus [p819] of the Lords of the Crown
on day 27 of Sunsear, year 18 when Santa Canibus attacked him without warning while trying to
peacefully sail the Cameris Straits, returning home from a picking up two other members
of House Smith. Santa Canibus excecuted him day 1 of the next month.
- Banstable Smith, Died day 11 Waning Days, year 18.
- Banstable Smith was assassinated by Darkelve [g265], a Lords of the Crown AuraBalst assassin.
Banstable Smith was the honorable founder of House Smith and his pesence shall be missed. From
this day forward the Patriarch shall be know as Banstable Smith.
- Captain Perrson, Died day 4 Fierce Winds year 19.
- Captain Perrson was attacked and killed by Canibus [c878], a Lord of the Crown. Capt Smith was stranded
on a hidden island in the Cameris Straights where he had been stranded by a prior
attempt by Santa Canibus to excecute him. He was unarmed and alone at his death.
- John Smith, Died day 9 Fierce Winds year 19.
- John Smith was attacked, captured, and excecuted by Faceless  and Explorer [t307], Genreals in the lead
of a Lords of the Crown army, during the assualt on Zothique. John was attempting
to escape the city so that the House Smith could live on. He was unarmed and unaccompanied.
- Bob Toland, Died day 12 Fierce Winds year 19.
- Bob toland was attacked, captured, and excecuted by Faceless  and Explorer [t307], Genreals in the lead
of a Lords of the Crown army, during the assualt on Zothique. Bob Toland was trying
to bring a small force of soilders into the city to strengthen the force in The Vault
and resist the unprevoked Lord's invasion of Southmarche.
We shall always remember the dead and the treachery of the Lords of the Crown in their cowardly
attacks on our House.
Return to House Smith Home